Friday, July 2, 2010

Introduction...


My name is Sarah and I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. I have a wonderful husband named David and three beautiful daughters (Rachel, Miriam, Hannah). We are expecting Baby 4 at the end of October.

As a family we seek to serve the Lord Jesus Christ with our lives. We love our church family at Wildwood, and several friends who live out-of-town who bless us with fellowship and advice. We are all about breaking away from the mold of the world, and raising our children by biblical standards. (Duet. 6)

We've lived out in the country on our own land for about a year now, and love it! We have done a garden this year for the first time. We are learning a lot and hope to have a bigger one next year. We also have a goal over the next few years to begin raising chickens for eggs and meat, and goats for milk. We are on a journey toward a more healthy lifestyle, and I hope to share what I learn on here from time to time.

As for myself, my interests right now are crochet, sewing, gardening, cooking, child-training, homeschooling and women's ministry for girls and young ladies. I love learning! I have studied or am still studying about herbs and nutrition, being a doula, and homesteading. And, of course, I'm always learning more about the amazing God that we serve.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your first follower! Love the blog! You girls are so precious...I can't wait to see what Baby #4 is! :)

    ReplyDelete